Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Watch out for these people

John and Marsha Jenkins-Sanders are fakes and frauds. John Sanders sets out to personally destroy people. Why? No one has a clue. If you run across this man, RUN!!!! If you run across his wife, RUN!!!! Many lives were torn up and destroyed because he comes with many different schemes to take people money. He first starts off as though it's not about your money. He doesn't want your money he wants to be a blessing. BLAH BLAH! He is impersonating a minister and a Pastor. He is now in Detroit. He was in Miami, FL and went to jail for child support. That's funny because his two innocent sons he has custody of. That says one of two things, either he kidnapped them, or he has a crap load of other kids all over. Hopefully Marsha is reading this because your man is a cheater too! Leading women along and using God as a front. Get him mad enough by your over curiousity and the devil comes out. He will curse you out.


Some of his fraudulent schemes are Sowing the Seed Ministry and Infinite Abundance, which I'm sure he has shut down since then me and my wife was sucked into this and LOST EVERYTHING (House, car, money, Job, time etc)....Marshon Entertainment. Now this is a good one where he and Marsha front as though they have a record company because she was once a songwriter for her ex husband Keith Washington. Oh by the way, I hear she has a book called The Other Side of Through. It is about her torrid life with Keith. Now she is hooked up with a hard core criminal. Boy, she can pick them. My wife and sister was reading Sister to Sister magazine and saw an article and flipped out. Its sad that bad people get all the breaks LOL...but not so funny. It's sad. We know of at least 13 families that have been ripped apart, lost money and everything following this criminal. Maybe I need to describe him and her so you will know. He is medium brown about 5'10, thick like a football players build -especially the neck...oh by the way he used to lie and say he used to be a football player for the michigan panthers. LIE! His wife is a lighter brown with short hair average medium build about 5'3. I heard he went from michigan to florida and completely destroyed lives there with his MLM real estate business called Sowing the Seed, along side of Jason Branch who fronted as a Bishop. He is locked up now I hear. They need to lock John and Marsha up. How dare she get to write books and make money and turn around and help her husband steal from innocent church folks. Book sales not going good Marsha? Boy, It's a joke that they have a late night Christian show in Detroit. He is not a pastor and very dangerous!


Now he is doing a scam about social security cards and the Federal Reserve owing every American citizen some money and you know that by looking at your social security card. Look I wasn't going to say anything ever and just move on from the things that I lost and my associates that have been damaged from him felt the same. Until I heard that he is out of jail, back here in Detroit and has a new scam! Just beware! Whoever knows where this man is and he has approached you with any money schemes, tell the proper authorities and get this guy locked up for good. I'm sure this social security card scam came advised by one of his inmate buddies in Miami.


I'm done and if you have encountered this guy. I'd love to hear from you. Please spread the word. Blast this blog. Stop these people.

2 comments:

  1. HEY I read both of your blogs and me and my family were also scammed by John. We actually dated and he said he was a retire football player turned realtor that buys and sell houses across the us and eventually robbed me and my family and left us with nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete